We are so excited to have our restrictions eased and can’t wait to have our students back in the studio.
With the current restrictions, this coming term will look slightly different to normal, and we want to let our existing families know first about some changes.
Under current government regulations, we are only allowed to have a maximum of 5 students per studio. I am sure you understand that this makes it difficult from a business standpoint as these are significantly less than we had previously.
With such limited spots in the classes, we don’t want you to miss out, and allocations will be strictly on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please find attached the schedule for the new term.
Our classes are open for enrolment through phone and WhatsApp. Phone: +65 81236770
Students who enrol in our new term before 17th August will continue with our current 2020 fee schedule (as attached)
We envision that with further easing of restrictions in the future (as we all know this could be quite some time away) we will be able to open up additional spots in our classes. For students who enrol mid-term, there will be an increased fee.
To accommodate the maximum number of students, we may have to change our schedule in a way that classes with less than 3 registrations could be cancelled and replaced by classes of higher demand.
Trial classes will only be offered after a further easing of restrictions.
- Term starts on Monday 17th August and runs for 17 weeks till Saturday 12th December 2020.
- The payment for tuition and annual registration fees needs to be done within 48 hours after receipt of the invoice to secure your child’s spot.
- Payment via bank-transfer or PayNow is preferred.
- As per our Terms & Conditions, no refund and credit can be given.
- Make-up lessons will be suspended for this term due to limited class sizes and government regulations. We will reevaluate this option when the restrictions ease.
- Parents and students have to strictly follow the safety regulations and policies of the Hollandse Club.
- A Safe Entry procedure has to be completed for everybody of all ages at the Club entrance and a second time entering our studio rooms for students of all ages, including guardians accompanying our tinies.